1 tbs olive oil
1 onion chopped
1/2 cup mushrooms
1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,drained and chopped
5 eggs beaten
2 cups light sharp cheddar
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat evvo in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess liquid has dissipated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes
This meal is a great meal to portion out, great protein source and great to freeze and reheat.